joi, 6 iunie 2013

Confessions of a bulimic.

it's hard to share this with other people..

   but i need to tell  someone..
i was always concerned with the way i look..
   my body was my obsession..
i was trying to lose weight but fail..


     
    I am bulimic..or i'm at the beginning of this way..

     
         

           What means bulimia?

"Bulimia, also called bulimia nervosa, is an eating disorder. Bulimia is characterized by episodes of secretive excessive eating (bingeing) followed by inappropriate methods of weight control, such as self-induced vomiting (purging), abuse of laxatives and diuretics, or excessive exercise."
(source: http://www.medicinenet.com/bulimia/article.htm#what_is_bulimia)







I don't know..i don't know if i need help..
i don't know if i want anyone's help..
      for me this "disease" became a way of life..

  yeah , i feel guilty every day..

        I know maybe i'm a liar and hypocrite, 'couse i lie to everyone always, saying that i'm ok.                  
         actually, everybody lies..



But i smile everyday, hoping that one day i'll be happy,really happy.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu