duminică, 9 iunie 2013

an intruder in my own world.



sometimes i think that everybody mockes me..
   maybe it's becouse i'm too naive..
      or maybe becouse i'm not a good person and i don't want to realise it..

    everytime when i begin to trust someone,that person disappoint me..
  it's hard to fight..
 it's hard to move on..
    

sometimes i think that i'm an intruder in my own world..

_______________________________________________________

honestly, these days i was thinking on you, my ex-best friend.

i thought that time heals all wounds..but fail..
  i thought i'd forget you..
..but i still hope..
    i still wait your message..
      i still miss you..
..and i'm afraid..
    i'm afraid that you forget me..
      i'm afraid that you regret our frendship..
          i'm afraid that all my thoughts will never leave me..and will destroy me..
..i need your help..
     your support..
         your words..

_________________________________________________________

I feel more alone than ever.






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu