luni, 31 decembrie 2012

Happy New Year !!








Happy New Year Everyone !

  I wish you happiness,health and love,true love ! 

       I hope that this year will suprise you,and will give you the best , 'couse you deserve it !

           I wish you to be happy ,to meet your second soul,to meet you love..'couse only love will make you feel fullfilled..




             Happy New Year to me !
     Please,awesome ! Make me happy,without tears and pain ! 

maybe i'm not happy at all in this moment,but i try to smile,and i try to hope that this year will be mine !! 





Thank everyone ! 
  Thank YOU  ! Yeah YOU-person who made me feel crazy,who tought me everytime what is good or not,who supported me always when i felt depressed,who helped me when i needed !
  Thank YOU,becouse YOU made me feel something freaky,and i'm scared about it...I'm scared to lose you,i'm scared to be hurted..well,it's to late..already it hurts,and is not your foult,'couse you can't command your emotions,your feelings... 


Thank YOU,for your existence..♥ i think,i'm inlove.......


anyway ,2013,please, be good with me ! I promise i'll try to get over it,to pass this hard moments,and today only what i want is to be happy,to party,to get drunk,and to forget abou everything !


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu