duminică, 12 iunie 2011

"A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget..."

   Yesterday....i want  that day was a nightmare....i don't know why,i don't understant how began...i lost a friend,a good friend....

       I just know I'm guilty...but his words hurt me..i thought that i'm important for him...but now...i don't know...

    I admit my fault...i knoew...i started... i'am apology....
but i never forget his words... 
"Simply easily, from today onwards,i"ll just write simple goodnight and ready, but what I do, where I go, will be my problems
he was one of my best friends...i remember the date when we met...2 January...in all this time,i learned to keep my friends...he was the person who  understands me...who supports me...

and yersterday all ended...friendship..the trust...understanding..
 i don't know...yersterday i cried a lot..  I fell asleep crying...it hurts... 
       i don't know if everything will be ok...i hope it...

i know,i'm a stupid child...but...i'm sorry....
...and i know he will read this...i hope he will forgive me...



______________________________________________________________

"Truth and tears clear the way to a deep and lasting friendship."

Un comentariu: