sâmbătă, 11 iunie 2011

“A boy is a magical creature - you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can't lock him out of your heart.”

   boys...i can't imagine the world without boys..i don't mean love..becouse i still don't know what means true love...       


...anyway,the world without boys will be boring...very boring...

 

     the boys can be insupportable...but only with them we,girls,feel protected...

with them our life is more intersting..is beautiful..


I think is better to be a boy...boys aren't so senzitive..the boys are more indiferent..the boys don't suffer as much as girls...boys aren't so envious... 

  

  

 I don't like guys who think that they are perfect...  who thinks that he is cool... 

        Cool guys always seem to have this subtle vibe about them that says, "I know that you like me. I know that you wish you were me."


I like the simple guy.. with a sense of  humor...handsome...honest..intelligent..
 
      ...a guy who respects the girls...a guy who  support me in all...a guy who can forgive  and be forgiven...a guy who's kind and understanding...


 


 I think that every girl dream about a this kind of boy..

........unfortunately,they are few i n the world...

 

 

________________________________________________________________


“Guys are simple... women are not simple and they always assume that men must be just as complicated as they are, only way more mysterious. They are just what they appear to be. "

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu