marți, 16 aprilie 2013

uncertainties



i didn't understand anything..why?how?when?a lot of questions with no answers..
a lot of  meaningless thoughts..

i don't know what i feel..
i don't know what to do..
              'couse i didn't understand ANYTHING !

..everything what i wanted was a confident person..a honest person..
     ..everything what i wanted was a true friend...was your friendship..
            ..and what i received was only disappointments..disappointments again..


Thank you for everything..for your support..for your help..
Now i realized that i wasn't a good friend,and i will never be..
I realized that everything what happens always are the consequences of my behavior..for this reason i lost all my friends..
....or maybe i  have never had friends..

I learned that you can't force somebody to like you..to listen you..to become your friend..
I learned that you must value every minute..and fight for all you want...
I learned that the silence hurts..

yeah it hurts me,and you know it..

But in spite of everything i'm happy for you..
Finally,you found your happiness..you made your choice and i will try to respect it..
How i'm feeling?! It doesn't matter..

Just one last thing: please take care of yourself and remember.... forever and always i'll be there for you..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu