duminică, 7 octombrie 2012

"I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up, it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be."
     
   I've learned that you must appreciate the persons,before it's too late..but at the same time i learned not to trust people..'couse they will disappoint you sooner or later..
    I've learned that every person,every friend played a role in my life,in my past..and even though that person is gone from my life,i'll never forget he,his,his smile,his words,his manners.......and only what i want is to see him happy..in spite of anything..
   
   I  don’t show people how i feel,i don't show my feelings...and maybe this was my fault..
     
   

   There are times when you feel so alone,despite all the friends that you have near..
      ...there are days when you can't control yourself,your feelings,your thoughts..
          ...there are times when you feel sad,bored, annoyed, tired..when you feel down,miserable,stuck.. those times came..


__________________________________________________________________
..always thinking of him..honesty,i miss him a lot..but i'm proud..this fuckin' pride...



   

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu