miercuri, 11 ianuarie 2012

illusion..



 " I'm in love or is only a feeling for moment ?
hmm....i hope ,it would be a feeling for moment..becouse it's hard to support this situation...

i know i fall in love easily..and this thing drives me crazy....
   i'm very sensitive... and everytime when i fall in love i get hurt in the end .. "

This post i wanted to finish 10 days ago..now i'm laughing of me..
         
      Well..evertything changed...and nobody knows what really happened..
....fortunately,i realized that i wasn't inlove..but the pain is the same..
            ......most painful is that i read your conversation with her...("you number i need..i will wrote you messages")
 ..You really don't understand anything ?! well..she is my......

Stop !  
No more pain !
  today , i decided to delete you from my life..your number..
    ..i decided to forget you..to forget the first look..to forget that kiss...to forget everything..

      ...Do all you want...i don't care anymore..
  ..just one thing i hate  about you...you never had the courage to talk seriously with me..i'm sorry to say you this thing,but you are a dastard..


I will start a new life..with new feelings...
....i hope i'll forget everything soon..
     Good luck in future !
I hope i'll not regret after... 
___________________________________________________________________

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu